The clubs last man standing competition is now live. Follow the below link to take part.
The pot is split between the winner and the club. Entry is €10.
Last Man Standing Rules
1. Pay your entry fee at week 1 — no need to pay again
2. Pick a winner of 1 Premier League match each week – if your team wins, you go through, lose/draw
and you’re out
3. You can only pick a team to win once in a competition, so be tactical about who you pick
4. All selections must be in 1 hour before kick off of the first match – you can change your pick
5. Last Man continues until only 1 person remains, or if 2 or more participants remain at the end, the pot is
6. The pot is split between the club and the Champion(s) at the end